MIP Colostrum is a pure and undiluted New Zealand bovine colostrum. It is an incredible source of proteins, immunoglobulins, growth factors, nutrients and minerals.
The enhanced biological activity helps you strengthen your immune system, fights viruses, bacteria and parasites, helps better your digestion, bowel function, tissue building and gives you faster recovery in fitness and sport.
Why is New Zealand MIP Colostrum better than the rest?
- Year round outdoor grass fed – ensuring nutritious colostrum from robust and healthy cows.
- Clean sourced – no hormones, antibiotics and chemicals used, New Zealand is GMO free.
- 100% pure and undiluted – many others dilute colostrum with up to 80% skim milk powder.
- Same day processed – ensures highest biological activity compared to batch frozen colostrum.
- Gently pasteurised – preserving the bio-availability of all its vital nutrients.
- First Milking – collected within 24 hours of birth. Calves needs are met first.
- High IgG content – regularly tested at 22-25%.
- New Zealand is one of the cleanest places on earth.
- Get Up To 35% Discount on Multi-packs.
- FREE Worldwide Tracked Shipping!
Ingredients: 500g pure and undiluted MIP Colostrum Powder. NO ADDED wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. It is free of rBST and free of GMO (genetically modified organisms).
Directions: take 1- teaspoon daily – suitable for both, adults and children age 5+.
Double the amount in case of environmental, physical or mental stress.
After Sport: take an additional teaspoon right after exercise or training to enhance recovery.
Caution: Consult your physician when pregnant.
Small dogs and cats: 1 tsp daily;
Medium to large dogs: 1 tsp twice daily (morning and night);
Horses: 2 tsp twice daily (morning and night).
Double the amount in case of illness or when recovering.
Note: It is important for new customers to bear in mind that everybody’s metabolism and absorption rate varies. Taking MIP Colostrum consistently over a sustained period will yield the best results.
Store in a cool, dry place below 30°C.